This is a simple but highly flexible option, which allows you to spread payments over a specific period normally at a rate of interest that is fixed at the beginning of the agreement so you enjoy protection against interest rate rises during the period and consequently the benefits of easier budgeting. At the end of the agreement you have the option to own the vehicle, which is normally just a formality completed by paying the final (slightly higher) payment which includes the 'option to purchase fee'.
A Checklist of the main Benefits
- Available for both Business and Private Users
- Your initial capital outlay is reduced allowing your funds to be retained in the business
- The interest may be allowable against tax
- Monthly payments are fixed, so budgeting is easier
- You could fund your car as an asset on your balance sheet
- The finance element of your agreement is not subject to VAT
- You may be able to claim writing down allowances
Explore other Finance options explained by CompuCars
For further details contact your chosen dealer.