Personal Contract Plans (often named Options or Preferences) are a flexible way for private users to drive a new (or nearly new) car with the design of being able to replace the car every two of three years
At the end of the agreement you can choose one of three options which gives you the flexibility to select the one which is most suitable for you.
- Part exchange your the car for another newer model
- Pay the final payment and keep the car
- Subject to condition and mileage (a maximum will be agreed at the start), you can simply hand it back.
A Checklist of the Main Benefits
- You can change your car every two or three years
- Your initial capital outlay is reduced
- Your monthly payments are fixed
- There is a minimum guaranteed future value on your car.
- The finance element of your agreement is not subject to VAT.
- You may have the option to include a service and maintenance package.
Explore other Finance options explained by CompuCars
For further details contact your chosen dealer.